Spark a career at Amperage! Explore the positions we’re looking to fill and see where you’d fit best.
- Account Manager – Cedar Rapids office
- Account Manager – Madison, Wisconsin office
The Account Manager position is responsible for developing marketing strategies for the agency’s clients while maintaining their positive relationship with the agency. The Account Manager position is also responsible for increasing the agency’s business through acquisition of new business from existing clients and acquisition of new clients.
- Create and develop strategic marketing plans for the agency’s larger clients; present those plans to the clients.
- Grow the agency’s business through development of new sales leads, cold calling and working with existing clients to develop new business.
- Work closely with production departments to ensure work is being completed timely and according to the specific marketing plan for each project.
- Interact frequently with clients who have projects in the queue to ensure any changes, deadlines and/or issues are clear for both the client and the agency.
- Review draft invoices from accounting and approve or clarify issues.
- Enter new projects into agency’s project management software.
- Communication – listening, speaking, writing and reading comprehension
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Decision making and judgement
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Results focus and initiative
- Relationship building and teamwork
- Managing projects and programs
- Negotiating agreements
- Planning and organizing
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or minimum of three years’ experience managing client accounts and project timelines.
- Client/customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with database software and internet navigation.
Cedar Rapids contact: Kris Wieland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison, WI contact: Chris Liedtke, email@example.com
Not sure? That’s ok. Send us your resume or contact us anyway. You never know what can happen.