Spark a career at Amperage! Explore the positions we’re looking to fill and see where you’d fit best.
- Full-service regional marketing firm is seeking a savvy marketing professional with proven sales experience and solid presentation and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have passion and enthusiasm and be motivated by rich prospecting opportunities. Maintaining a prospect database, making and keeping appointments, cold calling leads and prospects, maintaining and following up on regular new business efforts are vital to the success of the position. The right candidate will also be responsible for building and maintaining their own book of business and gaining new business from their existing clients. Income potential is unlimited.
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging environment, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a competent Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimize our organization’s digital marketing programs. Duties for the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include coordinating various digital marketing materials, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, handling general digital marketing activities and tracking campaign progress. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities::
Day to day management of assigned Google Ads to include Search, Display, retargeting and YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit and LinkedIn campaigns including optimizations, reporting and recommendations; work alongside media and account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated.
- Supporting digital marketing initiatives.
- Handling digital campaign launches.
- Researching market trends.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Active on social media.
- Highly organized.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Strong attention to detail.
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- Knowledge of web analytics.
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging environment, send your resume to: email@example.com
The Videographer/Editor is responsible for all aspects of video production including meetings, developing visual concepts, capturing video content and editing videos.
The successful candidate should have a reel of work demonstrating their ability to visualize storytelling, lighting knowledge, sound recording expertise and artistic skills.
Experience and proficiency with digital technology and editing software is a must. Experience with drone videography is a real plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in special effects, animation and motion graphics.
- Experience producing video for web and social media.
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and environments.
- Some work evenings, nights and weekends as necessary.
- Stay current on emerging and new digital trends and best practices in video production.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org No telephone calls please.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
Primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for front desk operation by answering the telephone and greeting clients; This position truly enjoys interacting with people.
- Data entry and maintain office supply inventory.
- Assist Accounting Dept as needed. Tasks may include filing, invoice processing, Accounts Payable processing
- Support Operations Dept to maintain office environment.
- Collect & distribute mail.
- Comfortable with industry software; Proficiency with Word and Excel required.
- Position is 20-25 hours/week.
Associates degree in related field and minimum of 1 year of related experience preferred.
Email resumes to Kathy Schreiner, HR/Operations Manager at : email@example.com No telephone calls please.
Not sure? That’s ok. Send us your resume or contact us anyway. You never know what can happen.