Become an Amper_
At AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising, we love what we do, we have fun doing it and we pay it forward.
POWER UP YOUR CAREER
Our mission is to do work that positively impacts people’s lives in significant ways. The connections we have with each other, our clients and our communities are an important part of achieving that mission. We are privileged to do energizing creative work every day on behalf of clients doing really amazing work in their fields.
Maintaining a healthy culture is a priority at AMPERAGE, and it starts at the top. Our CEO/President Bryan Earnest is a strong advocate for walking our talk. We are kind, positive and hold each other accountable to AMPERAGE standards.
AMPERAGE is a full-service marketing agency of seasoned professionals with the expertise to truly Move the Needle for our clients. Sound like you? Power up your career at AMPERAGE.
PERKS OF WORKING @ AMPERAGE
How to Apply_
Please include writing and design samples or links to your work, references from previous employers, character references and any other items you feel help define your abilities.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for an Account Executive to join the team in Cedar Falls.
Account Executives (AE) are responsible for managing relationships between the agency and clients with a focus on new business development and marketing strategies. AEs build and maintain their own book of business and are responsible for gaining new business from existing clients.
AEs are also the liaison between the client and the AMPERAGE creative team. This position manages budgets and is responsible for project management, ensuring the production team is up to speed and has the information needed to work effectively.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Identify, source and close good-fit prospects in industries including but not limited to healthcare, education, nonprofit, financial/insurance and manufacturing/B2B
- Use your sales talents to acquire new business through networking, cold calling, responding to requests for proposals and more
- Serve as a consultant to prospective and current clients to grow accounts
- Utilize a customer relationship management software (CRM) to track new business opportunities and forecast sales
- Set and manage sales goals
- Write proposals and give presentations
- Manage client portfolios and partner closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards AMPERAGE’s mission
- Move the needle for clients by bringing your thinking, strategies and ideas to the table
We are looking for talented AMPers who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of sales experience; healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Are detail oriented and highly organized
- Have strong collaboration skills
- Are proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have CRM software experience tracking leads through the sales process; CMS experience preferred but not required
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for an organized, energetic individual to join the team as a fundraising adviser in eastern Iowa.
The fundraising adviser is responsible for providing counsel and direction to non-profit clients regarding their fundraising efforts, including feasibility studies, training volunteers on effective fundraising tactics, and writing and preparing materials. The fundraising adviser will also work to develop new business.
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3-5 years of direct fundraising experience, including capital campaigns, are required.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of fundraising regulations and practices
- CFRE certification, preferred
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for a Traffic Manager to join the team in Cedar Falls.
The Traffic Manager position is responsible for the internal scheduling and oversight of production work throughout the agency. The Traffic Manager coordinates movement of all jobs through all agency departments.
The average agency can be a hectic place, with multiple teams working on multiple projects at one time. A Traffic Manager ensures that all work from the account services team flows efficiently to the creative and production departments, then back to the account services team and out for an agency’s clients to review (and hopefully love).
A Traffic Manager’s job centers around three primary responsibilities:
As changes in timing or scheduling take place, the Traffic Manager must be informed so an accurate schedule can be produced each day.
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or another relevant field and 3-5 years of experience in sales or production at an advertising/marketing agency are a must.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and organizing
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Results focused and initiative
- Ability to problem solve and adjust resources on short notice
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and challenging interactions
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
No telephone calls please.