Become an Amper_
At AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising, we love what we do, we have fun doing it and we pay it forward.
POWER UP YOUR CAREER
Our mission is to do work that positively impacts people’s lives in significant ways. The connections we have with each other, our clients and our communities are an important part of achieving that mission. We are privileged to do energizing creative work every day on behalf of clients doing really amazing work in their fields.
Maintaining a healthy culture is a priority at AMPERAGE, and it starts at the top. Our CEO/President Bryan Earnest is a strong advocate for walking our talk. We are kind, positive and hold each other accountable to AMPERAGE standards.
Looking for marketing and advertising jobs in the midwest, AMPERAGE is a full-service marketing agency of seasoned professionals with the expertise to truly Move the Needle for our clients. Sound like you? Power up your career at AMPERAGE, voted the 2022 Best Place For Working Parents.
PERKS OF WORKING @ AMPERAGE
How to Apply_
Please include writing and design samples or links to your work, references from previous employers, character references and any other items you feel help define your abilities.
and Advertising Jobs | Current Openings_
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for a Web Developer to join the team in Cedar Falls.
The Web Developer is responsible for executing interactive and other web-based projects including internet strategies for brand image creation, website maintenance and troubleshooting, product marketing, promotions, information transfer and technical support. The Web Developer will help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme or plugin.
- Ability to work with PSD designs and follow specifications that have been outlined to produce a fully functional web project
- Experience with WordPress and ability to set up new WordPress instances including multi-site networks
- Strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems
- Knowledgeable in mobile responsive CSS and optimizing for different devices and browsers
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet varying deadlines
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing agency needs
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal team and external clients
- A thorough understanding of user experience design is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to estimate time needed for completing tasks
- Familiarity with browser capabilities, user interface requirements, cross-platforming, site architecture and web server hardware
- Experience with web server management is a plus
Email cover letter and resume to Mickey Waschkat at email@example.com. No telephone calls please.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for a Creative Director with a vision for a creative approach to elevate our creative.
The Creative Director is responsible for the overall vision of the agency’s integrated creative product, with an emphasis on our visual approach – brand, copy, design, digital and video. The Creative Director interfaces between the client, the account team and the creative department.
If you’re skilled in taking strategic marketing plans and interpreting them into big ideas, this job is for you!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Direct the creative product at the agency and strive for excellence in everything from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with account services to obtain knowledge of the clients’ objectives and requirements to solve marketing and branding challenges through smart, well-designed campaigns and projects that tie back to strategy.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects.
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas and provide feedback to the team.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Oversee creative solutions and present those to account executive/manager for internal approval.
- Present creative concepts at client presentations.
- Maintain current working knowledge of computer-related skills, software and programs to ensure entire creative department as well as individual staff members remain on the leading edge of essential technology and skills.
- Represent the agency at creative/professional/civic functions.
We are looking for a talented AMPer who is:
- A strong problem-solver
- An excellent communicator
- An outstanding leader skilled in relationship building and fostering teamwork
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, video production, website design and brand development
Position location: Iowa – must be available for in-person client presentations and company meetings
Email resume to Mickey Waschkat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for a professional, energetic individual to join the team as a fundraising adviser in Cedar Falls.
The fundraising adviser is responsible for providing counsel and direction to non-profit clients regarding their fundraising efforts, including feasibility studies, capital campaigns and marketing strategies. The fundraising adviser will also work to develop new business.
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3-5 years of direct fundraising experience, including capital campaigns, are required.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of fundraising regulations and practices
- Ability to manage complex projects
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
AMPERAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.