Spark a career at Amperage! Explore the positions we’re looking to fill and see where you’d fit best.
Not sure? That’s ok. Send us your resume or contact us anyway. You never know what can happen.
Web Project Manager – AMPERAGE Marketing
AMPERAGE, an advertising, marketing and fundraising consulting firm, seeks an outstanding Interactive/Web Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, monitoring, executing, reporting and evaluating various technology projects from initiation to closure. The Project Manager has the responsibility of ensuring project delivery, quality control and transparency throughout project life cycles.
Skills/Qualifications: Web savvy, project management, planning, organizational, verbal communication, written communication, process improvement, analyzing information, problem solving, report generating
- Work with strategic partners, internal and external stakeholders to outline key milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets and deadlines.
- Meet with clients to identify project requirements, site enhancements and maintenance. Serve as a project leader for moderate and large projects.
- Meet cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Work closely with digital team members to maintain project roadmaps and establish priorities.
- Participate in weekly digital team meetings and understand, remove or minimize impediments.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project team.
- Monitor project process. Resolve issues quickly or report to management as needed.
- Manage projects as assigned, employing agency tools for processes and workflows. Aid in improving standards and developing processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years of experience in a corporate or agency setting
- HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel), and experience with content management systems is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to give design direction that will include aesthetics, web usability, site architecture, email usability and functionality
- Experience working with Web development/Integration projects is a plus
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally to various levels of the organization
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate sound problem solving and analytical skills.
Self starter with excellent interpersonal skills, great attitude and a go-getter spirit is a plus
Salary: Based on level of experience; TBD
Location: Cedar Falls or Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Please send resume to:
James Infelt, Chief Digital Officer
No phone calls please.
Amperage is a company of more than 50 people with offices in Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Bettendorf, Wausau and Madison, Wisconsin. A full-service marketing, public relations and fundraising consulting company, Amperage helps clients across the country “move the needle.” Learn more at AMPERAGEmarketing.com.