Spark a career at Amperage! Explore the positions we’re looking to fill and see where you’d fit best.
- Full-service regional marketing firm is seeking a savvy marketing professional with proven sales experience and solid presentation and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have passion and enthusiasm and be motivated by rich prospecting opportunities. Maintaining a prospect database, making and keeping appointments, cold calling leads and prospects, maintaining and following up on regular new business efforts are vital to the success of the position. The right candidate will also be responsible for building and maintaining their own book of business and gaining new business from their existing clients. Income potential is unlimited.
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging environment, send your resume to: email@example.com
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is seeking a talented Digital Media Specialist, in either our Cedar Rapids or Cedar Falls office, to help develop digital/social media strategies and creative online engagement programs that include communications plans and action for AMPERAGE and its clients.
Day to day management of assigned Google Ads to include Search, Display, retargeting and YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn search accounts including optimizations, reporting and client calls; work alongside media and account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated.
- Outline account structure and create ad copy to match search queries
- Pull search query reports, mine for additional keywords and negative keywords
- Assist in the optimization of assigned accounts by running diagnostic reports, identifying red flags and/or opportunities, and making optimization recommendations
- Write and edit ad copy for A/B testing purposes
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
- Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns based on set goals
- Partner with analytics in the completion of monthly reports
- Perform competitive research analysis for all campaigns
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends and best practices in search marketplace through research and/or industry events and conferences
Education, Functional/Technical Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing
- Google Certified (within 3 months)
- Facebook Blueprint elearning (within 3 months)
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Strong computer skills, math skills, and internet savvy
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging environment, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure? That’s ok. Send us your resume or contact us anyway. You never know what can happen.