Spark a career at Amperage! Explore the positions we’re looking to fill and see where you’d fit best.
Not sure? That’s ok. Send us your resume or contact us anyway. You never know what can happen.
- Intern experience qualifies for class credit
- 20 hours/week
- PR, social media, marketing plans and special events
- Journalism, public relations, creative writing or English degrees only
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Previous public relations, writing or marketing internships preferred
- Prior social media management experience for a business or college organization
- Provides writing samples for review, passes writing and proofreading tests to qualify for interviews
Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com