Become an Amper_
At AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising, we love what we do, we have fun doing it and we pay it forward.
POWER UP YOUR CAREER
Our mission is to do work that positively impacts people’s lives in significant ways. The connections we have with each other, our clients and our communities are an important part of achieving that mission. We are privileged to do energizing creative work every day on behalf of clients doing really amazing work in their fields.
Maintaining a healthy culture is a priority at AMPERAGE, and it starts at the top. Our CEO/President Bryan Earnest is a strong advocate for walking our talk. We are kind, positive and hold each other accountable to AMPERAGE standards.
AMPERAGE is a full-service marketing agency of seasoned professionals with the expertise to truly Move the Needle for our clients. Sound like you? Power up your career at AMPERAGE.
PERKS OF WORKING @ AMPERAGE
How to Apply_
Please include writing and design samples or links to your work, references from previous employers, character references and any other items you feel help define your abilities.
Account Executive – Healthcare
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for an Account Executive to join the team, focusing on healthcare clients.
Account Executives (AE) are responsible for managing relationships between the agency and clients with a focus on new business development and marketing strategies. AEs build and maintain their own book of business and are responsible for gaining new business from existing clients.
AEs are also the liaison between the client and the AMPERAGE creative team. This position manages budgets and is responsible for project management, ensuring the production team is up to speed and has the information needed to work effectively.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Identify, source and close good-fit prospects in the healthcare industry
- Use your sales talents to acquire new business through networking, cold calling, responding to requests for proposals and more
- Serve as a consultant to prospective and current clients to grow accounts
- Utilize a customer relationship management software (CRM) to track new business opportunities and forecast sales
- Set and manage sales goals
- Write proposals and give presentations
- Manage client portfolios and partner closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards AMPERAGE’s mission
- Move the needle for clients by bringing your thinking, strategies and ideas to the table
We are looking for talented AMPers who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of sales experience
- Have experience in the healthcare industry
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Are detail oriented and highly organized
- Have strong collaboration skills
- Are proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have CRM software experience tracking leads through the sales process; CMS experience preferred but not required
Public Relations Manager
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join a smart, savvy team of marketing and PR problem-solvers.
The Public Relations Manager position is responsible for working directly with clients to identify and implement strategic public relations plans. The Public Relations Manager will counsel clients on crisis communication and reputation management, media relations strategies, internal communication initiatives, and public relations events. The PR Manager will also be responsible for AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising strategic PR initiatives.
A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications or another relevant field, 5 years of public relations experience, and previous PR agency experience are a must. Previous sales experience is a plus.
Other qualifications include:
- Ability to deal with crisis situations and challenging interactions
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Results focused and initiative to identify solutions when faced with challenges or obstacles
- Ability to problem solve and adjust resources on short notice
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
- Ability to write and edit content with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet fluctuating client needs