Sales Team Needs for 2017
Content is not just for the internet. Sales teams need hyper-relevant content to compete in the marketplace. New research by Seismic and Gatepoint Research found that companies are ready to move their sales departments into the content era.
The most helpful things for today’s sales teams include:
- Hyper-relevant content ready for reps in specific selling situations (54%)
- Reduced time needed to find relevant content (53%)
- Peace of mind that reps are sharing up-to-date assets (49%)
- Customizable content (49%)
- Confirmation that a prospect actually looked at materials (36%)
Most organizations have marketing budgets, yet sales enablement budgets have lagged in the past. According to this new research, that is about to change and by double digit amounts. So the new content world is coming to the sales department—time for more training.