Digital Media Specialist
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is seeking a talented Digital Media Specialist in either our Cedar Rapids or Cedar Falls office to help develop paid digital/social media campaigns and strategies for AMPERAGE and its clients.
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned Google Ads to include Search, Display, retargeting and YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit and LinkedIn campaigns including optimizations, reporting and recommendations; work alongside media and account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated.
The Digital Media Specialist will also:
- Pull search query reports, mine for additional keywords and negative keywords
- Assist in the optimization of assigned accounts by running diagnostic reports, identifying red flags and/or opportunities, and making optimization recommendations
- Set-up and perform A/B testing
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
- Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns based on set goals
- Partner with analytics in the completion of monthly reports
- Perform competitive research analysis for all campaigns
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends and best practices in search marketplace through research and/or industry events and conferences
Education, Functional/Technical Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing
- Google Certified (within 3 months)
- Facebook Blueprint eLearning (within 3 months)
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Strong computer skills, math skills, and internet savvy
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Email cover letter and resume to Mickey Waschkat at firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please. Learn more about careers at AMPERAGE here.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is a leading marketing agency and fundraising consulting firm that serves clients across the Midwest, nation and globe from its offices in Iowa and Wisconsin. With a focus on healthcare, education, nonprofits, finance & insurance and manufacturing/B2B, AMPERAGE believes in doing work that positively impacts people’s lives in significant ways. Find out more at AMPERAGEmarketing.com/.