Building a Social Community
Brands are built by community. But how do you build a community for your brand on social media?
Let’s take Instagram for example:
This is a community. It’s inhabited by a Instagram star, friends and collaborators of the Instagram star, adoring fans and a few “trolls.”
Five ways to build a brand community:
- Make it Matter: Provide relevant content to your viewers.
- Boots on the Ground: Interact with as many viewers and commenters as possible.
- Partner Up: Collaborate with other like-minded Instagramers to create even more relevant content and reach new people.
- Welcome Fan Fuel: Ask viewers what they want to see next – ensuring your new content is relevant.
- Be Gracious, No Matter How Trivial: Thank your followers for their support.
Giving your followers what they want and/or need and consistently reminding them that you appreciate them is the best way to build a supportive social community.
Need any help building your community? Let us know! Amperage specializes in helping our clients connect with their target audiences in motivating, measurable ways.