9th Year Blogging Anniversary
This is my 9th year of blogging. You would think I would run out of things to say. But just wait …
Here’s what’s coming for Year 10:
- Our digital team tells me that Facebook, Google and other new media are making weekly changes in how we utilize the media.
- Video digital displays are getting lighter and more flexible. Soon you can wrap a post with a video screen.
- Miniaturization of video equipment, video displays are disrupting the industry.
- Digital billboards have not been optimized. Billboard companies still treat them like poster boards.
- TV shows are going to be everywhere and produced by everyone. Netflix buying a production house is just the start.
- Clutter is growing.
- Storytelling is changing.
- Independent manufacturing sales reps are disappearing.
- Autonomous cars.
- Digital stars like WebMD publish traditional magazines.
- Nonprofits changing to digital orientation.
Yes, there is plenty enough for another year. Stay tuned.