AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team in Cedar Falls. The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing support for major clients, large projects and all other assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience preferred
- Design, web or video editing experience helpful
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing agency needs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work well with others
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Strong computer skills
Email cover letter and resume to Mickey Waschkat at firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please. Learn more about careers at AMPERAGE here.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising is a leading marketing agency and fundraising consulting firm that serves clients across the Midwest, nation and globe from its offices in Iowa and Wisconsin. With a focus on healthcare, education, nonprofits, finance & insurance and manufacturing/B2B, AMPERAGE believes in doing work that positively impacts people’s lives in significant ways. Find out more at AMPERAGEmarketing.com/.